LAST PHASE TO RECOVER MONEY SEIZED BY REPUBLICAN Franco's dictatorial regime
LAST PHASE TO RECOVER MONEY SEIZED BY REPUBLICAN Franco's dictatorial regime
By José Félix Rojo
Gormaz
My name is José Félix Red Gormaz (Email: joferogor@gmail.com), I'm from Castellar de Santiago, and I pass the following information of interest to all victims of theft of Republican money (confiscated and not returned to thousands of non-fascists during and / or after war) by the Franco regime.
This partnership is in Barcelona but is representing the interests of any citizen at all of Spain, as I said the association responsible for Miss Lydia is in the final straight to get back to all the people who can contribute any justification, the proportion of the return is in the approximate ratio per 1000 pesetas Republican ->> About € 2900 minimum.
You can enter the web www.apigf.org or call the following numbers for more information:
93 833 16 31 / 93 865 72 97 From the association
APIGF give them the address www.apigf.org WEBSITE apigf@yahoo.es email, and the head office is Providence Street No 42 o8415 Barcelona
0 comments:
Post a Comment